Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Chance for A New Beginning

As a parent, the major core of my existence now is to make sure that I do everything I can to raise my child properly and give him everything he needs to grow up not lacking in love and care. I'm a full time mother to a six-year old diagnosed with attention deficit disorder. He was only able to attend a SPED school for one year then we had to move to a regular school because his former school is expensive. Thankfully, my son Ian adjusted well and finished kindergarten as second honor. I am still very much worried about expenses since I'm only a single parent and we live with my family. To add to that, my father is still bedridden after suffering a second stroke with major complications to the lungs and stomach. His hospitalization last year almost drained our funds.

It had always bothered me that I could not work because there is nobody available to look after my son. Then again, I suppose it is better this way than entrusting him to a stranger. I needed to make some income for my son's expenses, which is mostly shouldered by my mother who is a government employee. I obsessed for some time about where to get the capital for a business. Then one day, my brothers decided to subscribe to the internet, since they needed it for gaming and downloading programs. They chose Globe DSL because it is the strongest here in our area. I was very excited because this would mean that I'll never had to go outside to rent a computer for internet use. From then on, thanks to social media, I became familiar with the perks of having internet in my own home. One in particular is earning money through online money-making programs as a contractor. 



The internet world harbors numerous ways to get income the legit way through advertising, marketing, blogging, and so much more. Globe Internet opened up a whole new world of possibilities for someone like me looking for other ways to help my family financially. My brothers pay for the subscription for now since I'm only staring to earn from it but with Globe's fast and reliable connection, I'm able to meet deadlines for article submissions and promote other legit money-making programs to other online users. I'm very sure that with hard work, dedication, and heart plus Globe Internet's assistance, I will be able to earn as much as I want like professional online workers do.  Today, I've just been accepted for another online job and I cannot wait to start!

Life may not always be in one's favor. Doors will close but that would give one a chance to find other ways to meet a challenge. Globe Internet opened a window of opportunities for me, my son and my family and for that, I am glad to be Globe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment